WEWATCH provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
Products sold by WEWATCH as refurbished ("pre-owned") come with their own unique warranty, so please see our refurbished warranty page for details on those items.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Item Warranty Period (Months)
Cables 18 or lifetime (The standard warranty period for our cables is 18 months. Some cables may have an extended warranty, you can find the exact warranty time on the online product page or on the item's invoice.)
IP Cameras 12
Smart Watch 18
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in WEWATCH’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
• Returns must include all accessories
• Items must include original packaging
• For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
• For non-quality related warranty claims, WEWATCH refunds the cost of the product itself
• Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through WEWATCH’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Generally speaking, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. But if it's caused by a quality issue, you can still get a free replacement or full refund. But if you just want to return it because of you don't like it, you need to contact our after-sales team to get the return address, under this situation, the return shipping fee will be on your account. After we got the returned item, we will refund up to 90% if the item's condition is intact, which won't affect our second sale. The 10% payment is the handling fee as well as the brand-new package fee.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
WEWATCH 's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, WEWATCH will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
• Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
• WEWATCH must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
• The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
• It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
• For defective items that WEWATCH needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to WEWATCH or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
• Order number from online purchases made through WEWATCH or WEWATCH's authorized resellers
• Sales invoice
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
• Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
• Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
• Buyer’s accidental returns
• Returning personal items
• Returning items claimed to have defects but found by WEWATCH quality control to be in working condition
• Returning defective items in international shipping
• Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
• Products without sufficient proof of purchase
• Lost or stolen products
• Items that have expired their warranty period
• Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
• Free products
• Repairs through 3rd parties
• Damage from outside sources
• Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
• Purchases from unauthorized resellers
WEWATCH is not liable for:
• Loss of data incurred from use of WEWATCH products
• Returning personal items sent to WEWATCH
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by WEWATCH, WEWATCH takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. WEWATCH does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.